Brauer Sleep and Insomnia Relief 200ml
Brauer Sleep and Insomnia Relief contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, particularly associated with mental overactivity or anxiety.
- Try and work out why you aren't sleeping - which sound's obvious enough but isn't always easy. If you can remove the cause or find new ways to deal with the cause, you'll be well on the way to sleeping better.
- Getting some regular physical activity is one of the keys to managing stress and sleeping better. Mid afternoon or early evening is the best time to exercise when you have sleep problems.
- Create a bed time routine that gently prepares you for bed each night. Spend the last half to one hour of your evening winding down your body and mind. Listen to soothing music, read something light, have a warm milk drink and a light snack (like a piece of toast).
- Cut down on stimulants like tea, coffee, alcohol and certain medicines after about 4 PM. Avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- Learn new relaxation techniques that work for you.
Adults: 5mL. Children 2 to 12 years: 2.5mL. Take half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. Use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses if you wake and wish to go back to sleep. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
All stimulating activities such as television or eating etc should be avoided for a minimum of 1 hour prior to retiring, and a regular sleeping routine should be adhered to. Failure of this condition to respond to treatment should prompt investigations to determine underlying aetiological factors such as depression or other emotional
Active Ingredients - Oral Liquid
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 mcL of each of:
Capsicum (Cayenne pepper) 14C, Chamomilla (German chamomile) 3C, Coffea (Coffee) 4C, Coffea (Coffee) 30C, Gelsemium (Yellow jasmine) 4C, Humulus (Hops) 3C, Hyoscyamus (Henbane) 6C, Passiflora (Passion flower) 3C, Valeriana (Valerian root) 3C.
Homeopathic ingredients traditionally used for the above indications.