Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Neti Pot - Ceramic
Ancient Secrets may be the answer to nasal problems....Nasal irrigation is reported to help with colds and promote good nasal health. The ancient technique of "water cleansing" (Jali Neti) is now recognised as a form of nasal irrigation and is carried out by many western medical practitioners. Natural treatment for clogged sinuses.
- Original Ceramic Model
- Advanced Design
- For the cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages according to the traditional practice of Neti
- Clear the nasal passages
- Remove excess mucus
- Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Heavy-duty construction--dishwasher safe
- Crafted from sturdy lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze
1. Prepare the saline solution and fill pot
2. Tilt your head to the side as shown
3. Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between Pot and nostril
4. Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril
5. During the process breathe through your mouth
6. Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages
7. Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side
- Never use either HOT or COLD water
- If you are unable to blow your nose, you should not use this product except under the specific care and recommendation of your health care practitioner
- Children using this product should be aided by a responsible adult
- As with your toothbrush, do not share your Nasal Cleansing Pot with others
- If you have any chronic illness, or health condition, or if you experience any kind of discomfort or nosebleed, do not use this product except under the specific guidance of your health care practitioner
- Do not use this product before consulting a physician if you have a new or acute ear infection
- If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to use of this product
- Stop use and contact your physician if you experience pressure in your ears while using
Ancient Secrets (R) Nasal Cleansing Pot is the ideal answer for cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages. You need only follow the simple directions inside to prepare the saline solution used to rinse through your nostrils.
This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended by practitioners of yoga and ayurveda world-wide as a wonderful way to improve your overall feeling of well-being.
Many people practice Neti on a daily basis to keep their nasal passages clean and moisturized. Most find it a soothing and pleasant practice once they try it.
One Nasal Cleansing Pot
and Simple Instructions.