0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Achieve better health with Boomers Whey Protein

A great many people use whey protein as part of their diet daily. What are they using it to accomplish? Whey will help you to reduce body fat, gain lean muscle, lower food cravings by keeping your stomach feeling full and increased energy and alertness. You may wonder how whey is made. It is actually a by-product of milk. Milk is made of two proteins, casein and whey. Whey protein can be separated from the casein in milk or formed as a by-product of cheese making.

When milk coagulates it becomes a solution of 5% lactose in water which is loaded with minerals. This leftover by-product is called whey. About 20% of the protein in milk is whey and the other 80% is called casein (the curds in cottage cheese).

Help your body Reach Maximum Fitness with Boomers Protein

The whey protein (liquid) is separated from the casein and then sent through a filtering process to eliminate the non-whey ingredients. The whey is then purified in a procedure called “ion exchange”. Then it will be dried and turned into a powder. All that is left is packaging and sold for consumption. Whey is generally thought to contain all 9 essential amino acids and to be very low in lactose content as well as to be a complete protein.

What are the possible benefits of whey?

1. Good health properties
2. Losing weight
3. Lowering blood pressure
4. Lower cholesterol
5. Asthma improvement

Some of the potential problems with use of whey:

1. Some persons who have allergies to milk and milk by-products may not be able to use whey
2. Using too much may cause stomach pains, cramps, nausea, and reduced appetite

Boomers Protein will help you attain your Fitness Goals

When whey protein is used to supplement resistance training and help build lean tissue mass is can greatly improve protein synthesis. A leading sport journal of sport nutrition and exercise did conclude that whey protein supplementation during resistance training offers some benefit compared to just resistance training alone.

All in all the regular use of whey in your diet and exercise program can help you in many different ways. It will help to enhance your workouts, help with keeping you from snacking on the side, and will keep you more mentally alert and plus you will most likely have increased energy as well.

To get all these things from one Boomers protein is fantastic. It is one of those wonder proteins that seem to just work for almost everyone. Try it for yourself and see.

Boomers Whey Protein

Set Descending Direction

   

5 Item(s)

Set Descending Direction

   

5 Item(s)