Dr Bronners Pure Rose Castile Organic Soap 237ml
Unlike any you’ve ever used. A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed.
Dr Bronner's Pure Rose Castile Organic SoapINGREDIENTS:
- Completely Biodegradable and Vegetable-Based
- Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils
- Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
- No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
- Simple, Ecological Formulations Based on Old-World Quality and Expertise
- #1-Selling Natural Brand of Soaps in North America
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut*, Organic Palm* and Organic Olive* Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils**, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
All soaps are not only certified by Oregon Tilth to the same rigorous USDA National Organic Program standards that certify organic foods, but also are certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss certifier IMO.