Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream 75g
Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream is designed to reduce swelling and inflammation, allowing for easier bowel movement, clean and disinfect the area and assist in healing process as well as reducing sensitivity thus reducing pain and discomfort.
Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream displays the following properties:
- Analgesic properties (to soothe and relieve anal itching and irritation associated with haemorrhoids).
- Anti-inflammatory (to reduce skin inflammation and swelling). Anti-microbial action (to prevent infection and reinfection).
- Powerful astringent properties (shrinks the haemorrhoid).
- Cooling effect, reducing sensitivity thus reducing discomfort.
- Promotes tissue repair, healing and strengthening the damaged wall of the vein.
It can be used continuously for an indefinite period of time, with no detrimental side effects Emu Fire Haemorrhoid Relief Cream has been used for the treatment of the following conditions:
The powerful astringent properties have been found to tighten up the skin under the eyes. Has been used to remove spider veins from upper legs.
Apply topically to affected area 3-4 times daily or as required.
Directions: Apply topically to affected area 3-4 times daily or as required. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Emu Oil 70mg dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 50mg Melaleuca oil (Tea Tree) 4mg Hamamelis water (Witch Hazel) 50mg Juniper Berry oil 2mg Calendula officinalis (Marigold) liquid extract equiv. to dry flower 1mg Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol and Hydroxybenzoates
Cautions & Warnings:
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Always read the label.