Floradix Epresat Multivitamin 250ml
Epresat Liquid Multivitamin supplies ten essential vitamins, along with calcium and Vitamin D and is the best choice for those who have difficulty breaking down or absorbing solid vitamins. Liquid vitamins offer the maximum absorption rate since they do not need to be broken down and are immediately available to the body.
Epresat is an all natural concentrate of fruit juices and herbal extracts that contains no preservatives, no artificial flavouring, no binders or fillers.
An easily absorbed, delicious, daily liquid multivitamin you can drink in one delicious gulp!
Who Needs A Liquid Multi Vitamin?
Epresat liquid multi vitamin has been formulated for those who have trouble absorbing vitamins in a tablet, capsule or chewable form. That includes people with malabsorption issues such as those suffering from Crohn's, colitis or ulcers; those who are chronically constipated, who have acid reflux or heartburn and anyone with digestive difficulties, people who are overweight, or who are undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
It is formulated as a suspension so the important ingredients won't sink to the bottom and its vitamins and minerals are blended with digestive herbs and fruit juices to ensure proper stomach acidity and to maximize the absorption of the nutrients contained.
Indicated for people with:
Also helpful for:
- Poor digestion
- Crohn's or Colitis
- Chronic constipation
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Seniors, convalescents
- Those not able to tolerate or digest tablets
- Those who aren't able to eat solid food
- People who have difficulty keeping food down
- Those with poor appetites
- Athletes looking for easily absorbed nutrients to add to shakes
- Highly absorbable
- Vegan formula (no animal products)
- Naturally occurring minerals
- Easy-to –take with delicious flavour
- Contains herbs for better digestion
- Liquid format means dosage can be monitored and is easily mixed into drinks, juices and shakes.
Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1/2 measuring capful (10 mL/ 2 tsp)
Servings Per Container about 25
Total Carbohydrates 5 g 1.5%
Sugars 5 g
Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100%
Vitamin C 75 mg 125%
Vitamin D 200 IU 50%
Vitamin E 13 IU 42%
Vitamin B1 2.3 mg 150% (thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B2 2.6 mg 150% (riboflavin sodium phosphate)
Niacin 23 mg 113%
Vitamin B6 1.5 mg 75%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.