Fusion Health Cystitis 30 Tablets
Fusion Health CYSTITIS is formulated with fresh Cranberry extract and five powerful Chinese herbs to reduce the frequency and severity of cystitis in women and men.
Fusion Health CYSTITIS assists in the management of the symptoms of urinary tract infection including urinary frequency, urgency, burning, pain, inflammation and fever. This formula works by combining the ability of Cranberry to prevent bacteria from adhering to membranes of the urinary system with antibacterial, antiinflammatory and soothing diuretic effects of the Chinese herbs.
Fusion Health CYSTITIS is recommended at the onset of acute symptoms of cystitis and to reduce the risk of recurrent urinary tract infection while optimising the health of the whole urinary tract and the prostate gland.
A Chinese herbal medicine formulated with the Western herb Cranberry to assist in the management of cystitis symptoms
- Urinary Frequency
- Burning, Pain, Inflammation and fever
- Helps relieve fluid retention
- Optimises the health of the urinary tract and prostate gland
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once or twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken if required
- Best taken an hour away from food
- Contains No artificial colours, flavours, yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, dairy or animal products
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
- If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours consult your doctor
- The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
- Use only as directed. Always read the label
Each 6200mg tablet contains extract equivalent to
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fresh fruit 4000mg
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Uva Ursi) 500mg
- Crataeva nurvala (Crataeva) 500mg
- Plantago asiatica 500mg
- Alisma orientale 400mg
- Phellodendron amurense 350mg
- Pyrrosia sheareri 350mg
Available in 30 and 60 tablet sizes.