Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 60 Tablets
Is a high potency standardised 6000mg extract of Ginkgo biloba, a well known and respected Chinese herb.
Scientific research demonstrates that standardised Ginkgo biloba extract can enhance cerebral (brain) and peripheral (limbs) circulation. By so doing, Ginkgo assists in the management of age-related, vascular symptoms including impaired mental performance, poor memory, mild tinnitus, and reduced walking tolerance.
Through its action on the circulatory system Fusion Health GINKGO 6000 may also improve mental performance, memory, concentration and learning.
It contains antioxidants and promotes healthy ageing.
Standardised Circulatory Tonic
Assists in the management of
- Enhances cerebral & peripheral circulation
- Improves mental performance, memory, concentration & learning/li>
- Contains antioxidants
- Promotes healthy ageing
- Mild dizziness
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Walking intolerance
- Cold hands and feet of age-related and vascular origin
- Take 1 tablet once daily
- An extra dose may be taken if required
- Not to be used during pregnancy
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
- Use only as directed. Always read the label
One 6,000mg tablet is equiv to:
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 6000 mg equiv. to Ginkgo flavonoglycosides 28.8 mg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours, yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, dairy or animal products
Available in 60 tablet size