Fusion Health Memory 30 Tablets
Contains two highly respected Ayurvedic herbs (Brahmi and Gotu Kola) working synergistically with Chinese herbs (Ginkgo, Schisandra and Siberian Ginseng) to improve cognitive function and mental performance involving memory, concentration and learning.
Scientific research demonstrates that standardised Ginkgo biloba extract can enhance cerebral (brain) and peripheral (limbs) circulation. By so doing, Ginkgo assists in the management of age-related, vascular symptoms including impaired mental performance, poor memory, mild tinnitus, and reduced walking tolerance.
Fusion Health Memory
is an ideal tonic for students, older people and during periods of prolonged mental activity. It is also a traditional nerve tonic and Chinese Qi tonic to improve stress resistance, increase energy and promote healthy ageing.
Optimise Mental Performance
Improves cognitive function and mental performance involving
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue
- Relieves mild anxiety and moodiness
- Helps in the management of tinnitus
- Assists with relief of mild dizziness
- Improves stress resistance
- Increases energy
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once daily
- Child (6 – 12 years) Take ½ - 1 tablet once daily
- Best taken an hour away from food
- Avoid with warfarin due to the possible interaction with the herb Ginkgo
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
- Use only as directed. Always read the label.
Contains No artificial colours, flavours, yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, dairy or animal products
One 10,000mg tablet is equiv to:
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) 6000 mg equiv. to bacosides as bacoside A 135 mg
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 2000 mg equiv. to Ginkgo flavonoglycosides 9.6 mg
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) 700 mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosis (Siberian Ginseng) 500 mg
- Schizandra chinensis 500 mg
- Cola acuminata (Cola nut) 300 mg
Available in 30 and 60 tablet sizes