Megaburn MegaFuel Chocolate 600g
Packed with nutrient dense whole foods including nuts (almonds, brazils and cashews) flaxseed, soy, ricebran, fruit & vegetables.
Liver friendly and supports natural detoxification process with dandleion and green tea.
An excellent source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in a natural whole food form. This favourable chocolate flavoured supplement offers the superior benefits of soy, a balance of carbohydrates, protein and good fats.
Soy Protein Isolate, Multistrain Lactobacillus, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Whey Protein, Almond Meal, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Flaxseed, Rice Bran, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Aniseed, Gingko Biloba, Siberian Ginseng, Dandelion Root, Ginger Root, Apple, Carrot, Fructose, Skim Milk, Chocolate Flavour (natural), Green Tea Extract
- Non GMO Soy Protein Isolate - Contains no cholesterol, is low in fat and calories and is a highly digestible source of amino acids. Phytochemical; to protect the body from free radical damage, reducing the risk of degenerative diseases of ageing, such as heart attack, cancer and strokes.
- Multistrain Lactobacillus & Fructo-oligosaccharides - A Natural antibiotic that contains B-group vitamins and improves nutrient absorption.
- Whey Protein - Quickly provides nourishment to the muscles and stabilizes blood glucose levels, improves the immune function, amino acids to help enhance athletic performance.
- Almond Meal - Is ideal for a low carbohydrate, gluten free or high protein diet
- Brazil Nuts - Brazil nuts also contain unsaturated fat that is associated with lowering cholesterol and Omega-3 fatty acids, which may reduce risk of heart disease.
- Cashews - Are an excellent source of protein, fibre, potassium, Vitamin B and folate.
- Flaxseed - Flaxseed is the richest source of omega 3 – fatty acids, linoleic acid and alpha linoleic acids that reduce blood clotting, cholesterol levels, blood pressure and inflammation
- Rice Bran - A high-grade fibre. A rich source of Vitamin B to metabolize fats and cholesterol. Vitamin E to protect our bodies from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Cinnamon - Breaks down fats in your digestive system. Contains infection preventing properties that kill disease causing bacteria and fungal viruses.
- Aniseed - Aids digestion, provides energy, improves circulation and increases metabolic rate.
- Gingko Biloba - Used to treat cardiovascular problems and lung disorders. Increases blood circulation and oxygen levels in the brain and organs ensuring better absorption of nutrients.
- Dandelion Root - Acts as a natural liver tonic.
- Ginger Root - Ginger prevents blood clotting and strengthens digestion and eases the pain of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Apple - An excellent source of vitamin A and B1, potassium, calcium, phosphorous and sodium. Apples also provide cleansing for liver and gall bladder.
- Carrot - Improve calcium absorption, lower cholesterol and an excellent source of Vitamin B1 and B2, potassium sodium and silicon.
- Fructose - An alternative to glucose that does not cause significant fluctuations in blood sugar levels, as it releases less insulin over a longer period of time.
- Skim Milk - Is a rich, low in fat source of calcium.
- Cocoa - Aids digestion by boosting blood flow to the heart. Contains vitamins A, B, C, D & E as well as calcium and potassium, sodium and iron.
- Green tea extract - Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are helpful in lowering cholesterol, boosting the immune system and neutralizing free radicals. It also has anti-oxidant activity about 25-100 times more potent than vitamins C and E.
- Panax ginseng – Excellent immune system revitalizer.
Makes a great shake when added to soy milk