Hivita Immunity Daily C + Zinc 150 Tablets
A high potency formula to help boost your immunity and reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Helps strengthen your immunity
- Protects against colds and flu
- Supports collagen production
- Provides strong antioxidant support
- Aid in the maintenance of general well being
- Helps with the absorption of iron
- High dose Vitamin C (1000mg) buffered with Calcium ascorbate (gentle on the stomach)
- Does not contain sugars, sweeteners , flavours and colourants which are usually present in chewable Vitamin C formulations
Who May Benefit From HIVITA DAILY C + ZINC
- People wishing to protect themselves against common infections – winter colds and flu, environmental exposure (teachers and childcare workers, hospital employees), and those under physical/mental stress whose immunity could be weakened
- People with sensitivities. Vitamin C and zinc may help to support healthy immune function
- People who avoid eating fruit due to sugar content, allergy or salicylate sensitivity
- People who, due to intrinsic soil zinc deficiency, produce food of lower zinc content than optimal.
- Men planning conception or who ejaculate frequently and require additional zinc supplementation (seminal zinc loss)
- Teenagers who have an increased demand for zinc during their growing phase, for managing acne-prone skin
- Those with connective tissue weakness, ageing tissues or easy bruising tendency
- Those with chronic stress exposure which depletes adrenal Vitamin C stores
- Elderly Australians with photo-aging of the lens of the eye due to chronic sunlight exposure. They may be protected against this condition due to the antioxidant activity of Vitamin C.
Dosage and directions for use
Adult: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. At the inception of the symptoms of cold and flu, increase the dose to 3 times a day. Children: 2 to 18 years: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Active Ingredients per tablet
Ascorbic acid 500mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (equiv. to Ascorbic acid 500mg) 605.18mg
Total Vitamin C 1000mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to Zinc 8mg) 40mg
Free from dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, fish, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
TGA Listing: AUST L 200386