Thompsons One-A-Day Celery 5000mg 60 Capsules
Indications for use
- Traditional remedy for the relief of painful joint conditions
- Celery is also used traditionally to support urinary tract health
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
- May help to reduce symptoms of arthritic conditions.
- May help to alleviate the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- May assist in the relief of the symptoms of gout.
- May support the health functioning of the urinary tract.
- May help to alleviate the symptoms of fluid retention.
- May assist in the relief of bladder inflammation.
Directions for use
- May promote excretion of waste metabolites by the body that may be responsible for the irritation and inflammation of joints in arthritic conditions.
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who may be suffering from painful and inflamed joints associated with arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout; those who may be prone to fluid retention or poor urinary tract health.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- If fluid retention or other symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Celery may affect the way thyroxine works in the body.
Apium graveolens (celery) extract equivalent to dry seed 2g
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.