Herbs of Gold Ginkgo Biloba 6000 60 Vegetable Capsules
Memory & concentration support
Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- High strength
- Memory & concentration
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 assists blood circulation and helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 assists peripheral circulation so helps relieve cold hands and feet and may assist pain-free walking capacity by maintaining circulation to the leg muscles.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain blood flow to the brain, thereby assisting in the maintenance of cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 may enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000, by assisting peripheral circulation, may assist in the relief of vertigo/dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain the health of capillaries.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each Vege Cap contains:
herbal extract equiv.to dry
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 6g
stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner