Hilde Hemmes Herbals Ginkgo Biloba 2000mg 60 Capsules
As mental cognitive functions in adults tend to decline with age, absentmindedness, poor concentration and mental loss is often associated with age-related degeneration. Restricted circulation to extremities such as hands and feet is also a common complaint.
The ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest trees and is a good example of a herbal medicine that must be carefully extracted and concentrated in order to obtain the desired therapeutic benefit. It is one of the most extensive, clinically-studied herbs investigating disorders of the elderly.
Ginkgo biloba temporarily alleviates pain when walking (due to poor blood circulation) and is an ideal tonic for the elderly as it can help them to think clearly.
Taken regularly, ginkgo helps improve short-term memory loss and brain function such as concentration, learning, mental alertness and behaviour. It reduces the risk of mental loss associated with ageing and aids in the management of tinnitus and dizziness.
Clinical trials have shown ginkgo improves mental cognition.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Ginkgo biloba leaf 2 g (2000 mg) equivalent to ginkgo flavonglycosides 10.7 mg equivalent to ginkgolides & bilobalide 2.7 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
Adults and children over 12 years only: take one capsule three times daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of use
For best results take for six weeks.
There are no restrictions on duration of use.