Hilde Hemmes Herbals Ginkgo Biloba 7500mg 45 Capsules
The ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest trees and is a good example of a herbal medicine that must be carefully extracted and concentrated in order to obtain the desired therapeutic benefit. It is one of the most extensive, clinically-studied herbs investigating disorders of the elderly.
As mental cognitive functions in adults tend to decline with age, absentmindedness, poor concentration and mental loss is often associated with age-related degeneration. Restricted circulation to extremities such as hands and feet is also a common complaint.
Ginkgo biloba is an ideal tonic for the elderly as it can help them to think clearly. Clinical trials have shown an improvement in mental cognition, if taken regularly.
Ginkgo helps improve short-term memory loss and brain function such as concentration, learning, mental alertness and behaviour. It reduces the risk of mental loss associated with ageing and aids in the management of tinnitus and dizziness.
It temporarily alleviates pain when walking (due to poor blood circulation).
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Ginkgo biloba leaf 7.5 g (7500 mg) equivalent to ginkgo flavonglycosides 40.05 mg equivalent to ginkgolides & bilobalide 10.05 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
Adults and children over 12 years only: take one capsule daily.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of use
For best results take for six weeks.
There are no restrictions on duration of use.