Hilde Hemmes Herbals Siberian Ginseng 3000mg 45 Capsules
Siberian ginseng is a traditional Chinese medicine that gets its name from the extensive research conducted by Siberian scientists in Russia. It was used by Russian athletes to promote endurance and stamina in preparation for the Olympic Games during the 1970s and 1980s.
Eastern cultures held ginseng in such high esteem that their physicians always found a place for the root. It is reported that only the Emperor had the right to harvest this wonderful plant.
Siberian ginseng is a general tonic for all systems - students will find it improves mental alertness, while athletes will find it helps maintain their stamina and endurance.
Clinical trials have confirmed that it not only helps maintain a healthy immune system, but also promotes general well-being.
Ginseng helps the body adapt to physically and mentally-draining circumstances, maintain energy production and normal eye function, and overcome fatigue.
Ginseng has a tonic and nutritive action on the adrenal glands, and is most suitable for students as it promotes memory improvement.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Eleutherococcus senticosus root 3 g (3000 mg) equivalent to syringaresinol diglucosides 1.77 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule daily.
Use only as directed.
Duration of use
Recommended for 12 weeks - followed by a 4-week break (this cycle may be repeated whenever necessary).