Hilde Hemmes Herbals Valerian Root Extract Insomnia Relief 100ml
Valerian root has a long tradition of use in herbal medicine as nature's most powerful sedative and sleeping aid.
In herbal medicine, valerian root has a long tradition of use as it is considered nature's most powerful sedative and is included in many over-the-counter sleeping drugs. Unlike some of its chemical counterparts, valerian is non-habit-forming and enables a person to wake up feeling refreshed.
Valerian is a clinically-proven sleeping aid which has been traditionally used as a reliable sedative for centuries.
Studies have shown that valerian not only shortens the time to get to sleep and improves sleep quality (without strong sedative or hypnotic effects), but also helps to relieve nervous unrest/excitement, tenseness, restlessness and anxiety-induced sleep disorders.
Each 5 mL dose contains Valeriana officinalis extract equiv. to dry root 1 g.
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Liquid extracts are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Ideal for people with poor digestion.
- Mix with your favourite fruit juice or herb tea.