Hotteeze for Feet 10 Pads
Hotteeze for Feet are designed to fit into men's and women's shoes to keep your toes nice and warm. You can wear your favourite fashionable shoes and look hot and glamorous with no risk of frostbite on your feet! Great comfort for cold feet.
Use Hoteze for Feet indoors sitting at your desk, going out on the town, or on airplanes. Use them outside when watching the footy, fishing, or at the races.
Place Hotteeze for feet in the toe of your shoe. Hotteeze for feet are designed not to slip when inside shoes and are also anti-bacterial and deodorising. ALWAYS wear socks or stockings when using Hotteeze for Feet.
HOTTEEZE PRODUCT INFORMATION
Instructions - Hotteeze for Feet
- Lasts 5 hours
- Shapes to feet
- Thin and comfortable
- So cosy
Place Hotteeze for Feet in the toe of your shoe with the plastic side facing away from your skin. Put your shoes on immediately after putting Hotteeze for Feet in your shoes. Please do not wear tight shoes as Hotteeze for Feet needs oxygen to work properly. If the temperature is too low, take your shoes off to expose the Hotteeze to more oxygen.
1. DO NOT PUT HOTTEEZE DIRECTLY ONTO YOUR SKIN.
See the Questions page for reasons why not. Hotteeze are only to be worn over your clothes. For best results, we recommend using Hotteeze with tight cotton underclothing. Hotteeze for Feet are only to be worn inside your closed shoes with socks.
2. Do not use Hotteeze for Feet in slippers, sandals, long boots or over-sized shoes as the temperature can rise suddenly and the pad will expand. Be careful when wearing thin socks or stockings. Do not wear shoes that are difficult to remove.
3. Remove Hotteeze straight away if they become too hot
4. Light burns can occur when heated objects hotter than your body temperature are used for an extended period of time. People with sensitive skin, diabetes or poor blood circulation should take extra care using Hotteeze to avoid light burns.
5. Do not use Hotteeze in bed, near a heater, or whilst exercising.
6. Do not use Hotteeze on babies, or on people who are incapable of removing them themselves.
7. Discontinue use immediately if your skin gets red, itchy or painful.
8. Remove Hotteeze when they have finished working.
9. Place in unburnable rubbish after use.
10. Do not shake or rub Hotteeze.
11. Do not put Hotteeze in your mouth. If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and seek medical advice.
12. In case Hotteeze comes into contact with your eyes, do not scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
13. Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, avoiding sunlight.
14. Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children.
Iron, water, pearl rock, vermiculite, activated carbon salt. Disposable
HOTTEEZE FOR FEET
- Highest temperature: 41°C
- Average temperature: 38°C
- Hotteeze for Feet remain warm for 5 hours, but this time will shorten if you take your shoes off.
The highest shown temperature and duration are based on Japanese Factory Standards. There may be some differences between individuals.