NNatures Goodness Goji Berries 250g
Goji berries’ nutrient biography is impressive. It is one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth.
Goji berries contain:-
- All eight essential amino acids for the manufacture of muscles, hormones, hair, skin and other components of the body. Goji is the only known plant on earth to contain all eight essential amino acids
- Unique polysaccharides needed for the formation of glycoproteins needed for cellular communication and optimal functioning of the body
- Phytonutrients and pigments that have antioxidant actions such as carotenoids which play an important role in the body, protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. Zeaxanthin is a carotenoid that protects the eyes against macular degeneration
- B complex for energy production
- More ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) than oranges and this is needed for immunity
- Minerals for healthy metabolism throughout the body.