OxyMin Colloidal Silver Spray 100ml
OxyMin High Strength Bacterostatic Colloidal Silver is now available in a convenient spray bottle!
What is Bacterostatic Colloidal Silver?
Bacterostatic means a condition where bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms can not grow and multiply. Bacterostatic Colloidal Silver is a means to fortify oneself against the invasion of bacteria and viruses thus preventing a possible onset of a disease before it becomes a problem.
The use of Silver is not new. Silver has been used as a disinfectant for thousands of years. It dates back to Alexander the Great A. D. who lined drinking water bottles with the metal for the disinfection and sanitation of water. The Egyptians used silver as a thin beaten out paper like product to wrap around wounds. Colloidal Silver was known at the turn of the century as an invaluable medicine.
- OxyMin® Colloidal Silver Spray can be used to sanitize all surfaces – screens, mirrors, phones, toilet seats, baby’s toys, eating areas and more.
- Safe to spray directly on your skin, it can be used it for minor cuts, burns and bites or to cleanse your face.
- Spray in your mouth to eliminate bacteria.
- Spray on your plants to help keep them free of disease
- Will make cut flowers last much longer
- Safe for pets also!
Directions for Use:
- Contains High Strength Colloidal Silver at 50mg/L. ie. 50 parts per million.
- In a base of activated, de-ionised living water.
- Store away from sunlight at room temperature
Hold bottle upright and spray onto desired area as many times as needed.