OxyMin Spirella Super Food Powder Organic 1kg
OxyMin Spirella is the ultimate green food rich in essential nutrients.
OxyMin Spirella is a 50/50 ratio of pure OxyMin Spirulina and pure OxyMin Chlorella: Organically cultivated using sustainable agricultural practices in clean, unpolluted mineral-rich water without the use of herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers.
OxyMin Spirella is a highly nutritious blend of two premium green foods to deliver a unique combination of: Chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, essential fatty acids and more.
Containing more than 100 nutrients: Spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods. OxyMin Spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%. It also contains a wide range of minerals - including Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Calcium, as well as vitamins & phytonutrients.
Naturally cultivated: OxyMin Chlorella is rich in protein, vitamin B12, beta carotene, and many other vitamins and minerals. It includes all 8 essential amino acids, lipoic acid, and is rich in RNA & DNA. Also important is Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF), a nucleotide-peptide containing molecule.
Note: Both OxyMin Spirulina and Chlorella are cultivated under controlled conditions which do not allow the growth of other contaminating and potentially toxic species of algae.
- Pure Organically Grown and guaranteed Free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, preservatives and stabilizers.
- Rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%.
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins & phytonutrients.
- Ideally suited to vegetarians
- Yeast, starch & gluten free
- Contains: 100% pure organically grown Spirulina Maxima and Chlorella Vulgaris in a 50/50 ratio
- Serving Suggestion: 2.5 gm to 10gm (½ to 2 tsp) can be mixed with your favourite fruit or vegetable juice
- Can be sprinkled on your food or mixed into smoothies.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25° away from sunlight