Red Seal Natural Toothpaste 110g
Natural SLS Free Toothpaste is a natural and refreshing way to clean your teeth. It combines the breath cleansing action of nine herbs, plus the strengthening and polishing action of four minerals.
Because of its mild minty fresh taste, this toothpaste is especially popular with children.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- Low foaming.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Helps protect gums.
- Mild minty taste.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Magnesium aluminium silicate: Mineral-based thickener.
Stevia rebaudiana extract: Natural herbal sweetener.
Herbal mint flavour.
Zinc oxide: Healing action on gums.
Totarol: Antibacterial action.
Pack size: 110 grams.