Red Seal Propolis Toothpaste 100g
The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Propolis fight infection in your mouth and gums while reducing cavities, gingivitis, and plaque build-up.
- Propolis has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Protect mouth and gums against ulcers and infections.
- Helps reduce cavities, gingivitis, and plaque build-up.
- Made from 100% New Zealand bee propolis.
- Note: May temporarily darken teeth (brush with Smokers Toothpaste to alleviate).
- Caution: Do not use if you have an allergy to bees or bee products.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Propolis protection for mouth and gums with antiseptic and antibacterial action.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Mild minty taste.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
- Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Purified water.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate: Coconut-based foaming agent.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Titanium dioxide: Natural whitener.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Magnesium aluminium silicate: Natural thickener.
- Propolis extract.
- Sodium saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener.
- Aniseed oil.
- Peppermint oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Totarol: Antibacterial action.
- Pack size: 100 grams.