Simply Flower Power Pain Relief and Moisturising Cream 100g
For fast effective pain relief, naturally.
Multipurpose all natural pain relief cream.
Use this cream for a wide range of conditions requiring pain relief, whether long standing pain or recently acquired.
Here are some of the conditions our customers have told us they use the cream for:
- Arthritis (both osteo and rheumatoid) and other joint related painful conditions. Also fibromyalgia
- Backache, neck ache, headache
- Sports injuries such as muscular aches and sprains; especially good for runners or after a workout at the gym
- Minor injuries such as bruising or sudden hits eg after a fall or a knock. Children respond especially well.
- Insect bites. Excellent for mosquito bites, instant relief!
- Minor tummy aches especially in children; also the abdominal discomfort associated with Crohn's disease and other intestinal problems
- Mild indigestion (apply to stomach area, neck and between the shoulder blades)
- Period pain (apply to abdomen and lower back)
- Minor burns such as iron burns or sunburn (does not prevent sunburn but does speed up the healing)
- Articular pain associated with diabetes and multiple sclerosis has responded well
- The pain of shingles has also responded well
- Has helped relieve the discomfort of colicky tummy aches in babies
- Aching feet from long hours of standing or walking
- Growing pains in children's legs
- Repetitive strain injuries in wrists and shoulders
This cream as some very unique attributes which set it apart from other similar products:
- Works very fast and really does work!
- Does not have a strong smell
- Is not greasy or oily
- Penetrates the skin very easily and leaves it feeling soft and pliable
- Any excess can be rubbed into the hands as a hand cream instead of having to be washed off
- Contains all natural active ingredients
- Contains no nasties (lanolin, silicones, parabeens, sodium laurel sulphate or mineral oil products, palm oil)
- Is classed as an ethical product both for its contents (only high quality ingredients are used) and for the manner in which it is packaged (minimum packaging, all recyclable)
- Pain relief is approached from several angles: the flower essences address the emotional aspect, St John's Wort relieves the nerve pain and the lavender oil helps reduce inflammation
- Doubles as a high quality moisturising facial cream which can be used on the face daily under foundation or after shaving for men; many women apply it after shaving their legs or underarms
- Is also an excellent hand and foot cream, leaving the skin nourished and rehydrated
- Comes in a 100g jar which goes a long way thus being cost effective
- What other product does all of the above? This truly is a unique product!
I have recently found another use for my Simply Flower Power cream.
I started using it on my thighs to help with some dry skin patches. I decided to put it all over the thigh daily and within a few days noticed that the skin had noticeably tightened up giving it a firm youthful appearance. I decided to use it on my upper arms too and the same thing happened. I am now using it all over my body for a slimmer more youthful appearance. I have been using it on my face, neck and shoulders for years and certainly it has helped keep those areas healthy and ageless.
Two more uses are:
- for use after chemotherapy on the breast tissue, to help the itchiness that occurs during the post therapy phase
- to ease the pain and bruising that occurs at the site where drips are inserted in the body, after their removal.
- Suitable for all ages
- Apply the cream to area of pain and spread well. Does not need to be massaged in as it is absorbed very quickly
- Works very fast, within a few minutes to half an hour, depending on the type of pain
- Several applications over a short period of time, e.g. every five to ten minutes is advisable for more severe pain. Eventually the time span between applications becomes longer and longer.
The cream contains:
- Flower essences made from a mixture of Australian Natives and plants of European origin
- St John's Wort in homeopathic form
- Essential oil of Lavender
- In a moisturising cream base.