Thompsons Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 300 Capsules
- Evening primrose oil provides one of the richest sources of
- gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Cold pressed evening primrose oil
Indications for use
- May assist in promoting normal blood circulation.
- May help in the relief of premenstrual symptoms.
- May be beneficial for maintaining healthy skin.
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Important for cell structure.
- Beneficial effect on processes involving prostaglandins in the body.
Directions for use
Take one to three capsules daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional. Capsules can be pierced and added to food.
Individuals who may suffer from premenstrual symptoms; as a daily supplement to improve the health of the circulatory system and to promote and maintain healthy skin.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- High doses of evening primrose oil should be stopped at least two weeks before surgery.
- Caution is required with the use of evening primrose oil in individuals with seizure disorders. Evening primrose oil may affect the way that phenothiazines work in the body.
- Concomitant use of evening primrose oil and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Evening primrose oil 1g
Equivalent gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg
d-alpha tocopherol 3.36mg
Equivalent natural vitamin E 5 IU
Contains soya oil as an excipient
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.