Thompsons Fat Blocker 50 Capsules
Fat Blocker Capsules
Indications for use
- A natural fat-binding fibre, plus vitamin C
- Weight control aid
- Good source of fibre
- May assist with weight control in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet.
- May help to reduce absorption of fat from the diet.
- May provide additional supply of fibre to the diet.
Directions for use
- Binds dietary fats.
- Assists in reducing absorption of fat in the gut.
Take one to two capsules with water before meals, up to three times daily or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals wishing to lose or control weight in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet; those wishing to reduce the amount of fat absorbed from the diet.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Derived from seafood – not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish.
- Chitosan should be taken at least one hour after any other medication as it may reduce the effect of other medications.
Ascorbic acid 45mg
Contains soy polysaccharide as an excipient
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.