Thompsons Lysine Lip Clear 60 Tablets
- Source of lysine – an effective cold sore remedy
- Also contains vitamin C, bioflavonoids and zinc to promote skin health and immune function
Indications for use
- May reduce the frequency of cold sores.
- May lessen the severity of the symptoms of cold sores.
- May improve the healing time of cold sores.
- May help to boost the immune system.
- May help to maintain healthy blood vessels and circulation.
- May promote general skin health and wound healing.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids may reduce vesiculation and limit disruption of the vesicular membrane.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Boosts immune system function.
- Lysine reduces severity, frequency and healing time of cold sores.
Directions for use
Acute phase – Take one tablet three times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Prevention – Take one to two tablets daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals suffering from or prone to cold sores as an acute treatment or preventative remedy; as a daily supplement to promote and maintain general skin health, wound healing and immune function.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- It is recommended that supplements containing zinc are taken away from other supplements and prescription medicines. Separate by at least two hours.
Lysine hydrochloride 625mg
Equivalent lysine 500mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200mg
Citrus bioflavonoids 200mg
Zinc amino acid chelate 25mg
Equivalent zinc 5mg
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.