Thompsons Mood Manager 30 Capsules
Mood Manager Capsules
Indications for use
- A nutritional formulation that maintains optimal levels of mood enhancing neurotransmitters
- Provides SAMe which is known to bring about onset of mood enhancement within 1–2 weeks
- May help to maintain emotional wellbeing.
- May help to elevate mood and relieve the blues.
- May support healthy mood, behaviour and function.
Directions for use
- SAMe is an important biological agent in the body and participates in over 40 essential biochemical reactions.
- SAMe increases serotonin turnover, elevates dopamine and reduces norepinephrine levels – important for mood regulation.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 assist in the production of SAMe in the body.
- Omega 3 fatty acids including DHA, directly affect mood and behaviour and promote normal metabolism of neurotransmitters.
Take one to two capsules daily on an empty stomach or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who are suffering from or prone to suffering from feeling blue or symptoms of low mood.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Use of high dose fish oil supplements should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of SAMe and antidepressant medications may lead to a increased risk of adverse effects.
- Concomitant use of fish oil supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 388mg
Equivalent ademetionine (SAMe) 200mg
Equivalent (S)-S-adenosylmethionine 150mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
Equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
Folic acid 90mcg
Fish oil – natural 500mg
Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg
Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg
Contains soya oil as an excipient
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, wheat, yeast, artificial flavouring or preservatives.