Thompsons One-A-Day Echinacea 4000mg 60 Tablets
- Scientifically proven to enhance immune system function
- Effectively fights infection
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- May help in the treatment of colds and flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
- May assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild and/or recurrent infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general health and wellbeing.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Fights infection.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who are suffering from symptoms of colds, flu and/or upper respiratory tract infections; those who have reduced resistance to colds and infections.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not recommended for use in individuals with known allergy to echinacea.
- Echinacea may affect the way immunosuppressive drugs work in the body.
Echinacea purpurea extract equivalent to dry root and rhizome 1.5g
Echinacea purpurea extract equivalent to flowering top 2.4g
Echinacea angustifolia extract equivalent to root 100mg