Thompsons One-A-Day Ginkgo 6000mg 60 Capsules
- Standardised ginkgo extract – each capsule provides 28.8mg of the active ginkgo flavonglycoside components
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- Helps to maintain healthy cognitive performance.
- Supports mental alertness, recall, concentration and memory.
- May assist in cerebral insufficiency in healthy people.
- May be useful in individuals suffering from conditions of cognitive deficiency.
- Helps to improve the symptoms associated with tinnitus.
- May improve peripheral blood circulation.
- Enhances cognitive function.
- Increases blood flow through peripheral blood vessels.
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who may be suffering from symptoms of reduced or impaired cognitive function including poor memory, concentration, recall and alertness; those who may be suffering from symptoms associated with poor circulation to peripheral areas of the body.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Use of ginkgo supplements should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of ginkgo and warfarin or other medications which affect blood clotting (including aspirin) may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) extract equivalent to dry leaf 6g
Standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.