Thompsons One-A-Day Grape Seed 19000mg 60 Tablets
Indications for use
- A rich source of antioxidants – contains procyanidins
- Standardised grape seed extract – each tablet provides 150mg of active procyandin components (OPCs)
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy capillaries.
- May promote blood circulation particularly to peripheral areas of the body.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May help to alleviate the symptoms associated with poor circulation.
- May help to protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- May assist in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Directions for use
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- Inhibits low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation caused by free radicals.
- Protects against free radical damage which can contribute to the aging process.
- Promotes peripheral blood flow.
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals suffering from symptoms of poor circulation; as a one-a-day supplement to assist in the maintenance and improvement of cardiovascular health, capillary health and peripheral circulation.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Tablet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Use of high doses of grape seed extract should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of high doses of grape seed extract and warfarin or other medications which affect blood clotting (including aspirin) may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
Vitis Vinifera (grape seed) extract equivalent to herb 19g
Standardised to contain procyanidins (OPCs) 150mg
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.