Thompsons One-A-Day St John's Wort 4000mg 60 Tablets
- Standardised St John’s wort extract – each tablet provides 2.2mg hypericin
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- May assist in alleviating symptoms of nervous tension, irritability and anxiety.
- May help to elevate mood and assist in the management of mood swings.
- May improve the body’s ability to cope with stress and aid in the management of stress disorders.
- May help to relieve sleeplessness and insomnia.
- May assist in the symptomatic relief and management of premenstrual tension/syndrome.
- May help to reduce anxiety and nervous fatigue associated with menopause.
- Traditionally used for the management of nerve pain.
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Supports and maintains healthy nervous system function.
- Improves stress adaptation.
- Elevates mood.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals suffering from stress, anxiety, mood swings or nervous tension; those experiencing disturbed sleep; women with symptoms of anxiety and nervous tension associated with premenstrual tension or menopause.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- St John’s wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill.
Ingredients Per Capsule
Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) extract equivalent to dry herb flowering top 4g
Standardised to contain hypericin 2.2mg
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.