Thompsons Salmon Oil Plus 1000mg 500 Capsules
Indications for use
- Tested for purity – PCBs, mercury and lead
- Patented method to help mask taste and odour of fish oil – contains natural orange oil
- Reflux-free – no fishy aftertaste
- May assist in maintenance of normal blood circulation.
- May support healthy cardiovascular function.
- May provide temporary relief from the pain of rheumatoid arthritis.
- May support healthy joint mobility.
- May help to maintain healthy cognitive function and memory.
- May provide additional beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids during pregnancy.
- May help to promote healthy skin.
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Directions for use
- Essential for healthy functioning of cardiovascular system, brain function, joint mobility and skin health.
- Assists in relief of pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Take one to three capsules daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals who may be suffering from the painful symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis; as a daily supplement to maintain or improve the circulatory system, healthy joint mobility, cognitive function and memory and healthy skin; as an additional source of Omega 3 fatty acids in pregnant women.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- Use of high dose fish oil supplements should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of fish oil supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
Fish oil 1g
Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
Contains natural orange oil and nature identical vanillin as flavouring substances
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.