Thompsons Skin, Hair and Nails 90 Capsules
Skin, Hair & Nails Capsules
Indications for use
- Vitamin, mineral, herbal and marine protein complex
- Formulated to help maintain clear complexion, lustrous hair and strong nails
- Contains ‘Beauty from Within’ nutrients
- May help to maintain a clear complexion, repair and regenerate the skin.
- May assist in the maintenance of lustrous hair and strong nails.
- Contains a collection of clinically proven ingredients shown to individually support and improve hair, skin and nail health such as antioxidants which can assist in protecting the skin from oxidative damage, hence protecting against the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and aged skin.
- Contains the clinical dose of biotin which has been clinically proven to support nail health by increasing the thickness of fingernails.
- Contains fish proteoglycans which have been clinically shown to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions for use
- Provide nutrients important for promoting healthy function and appearance of skin, hair and nails.
Take one to two capsules daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
A daily supplement to maintain or improve the appearance, condition and health of skin, hair and nails.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Supplements containing zinc may affect the absorption or efficacy of some prescription medications. Separate by at least two hours.
- Evening primrose oil may affect the way that phenothiazines work in the body.
Retinyl palmitate 1.37mg
Equivalent retinol 750mcg
Equivalent vitamin A 2500 IU
Calcium pantothenate 10mg
Equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 9.17mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 10mg
Equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 8.23mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 10mcg (400 IU)
d-alpha tocopherol 20.1mg
Equivalent natural vitamin E 30 IU
Zinc amino acid chelate 37.5mg
Equivalent zinc 7.5mg
Equivalent selenium 50mcg
Silica – colloidal anhydrous 30mg
Fish oil – natural 100mg
Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 18mg
Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 12mg
Demineralised fish proteoglycan extract 125mg
Evening primrose oil 200mg
Equivalent gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 20mg
Contains soya oil as an excipient
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, sugar, wheat, yeast artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.