Thompsons Ultra B12 1000mcg 100 Tablets
- Formulated to assist in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and normal red blood cells
- Provides a dose of vitamin B12 capable of normalising vitamin B12 deficiency
- Of particular benefit to vegetarians and the elderly
- Easy to take, place under tongue until dissolved
Indications for use
- A blood tonic, required for healthy red blood cells.
- Supports healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Important for energy production in the body.
- May relieve tiredness and fatigue relating to low levels of vitamin B12.
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vital role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Important for protein synthesis in the body.
- Involved in the synthesis of molecules involved in energy production.
- Essential for the transport and storage of folic acid in cells and conversion into its active form.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily, place under tongue until dissolved or as advised by your healthcare professional.
A vitamin B complex should accompany prolonged use of individual B vitamins.
Those who may be at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including individuals following a vegetarian diet and elderly individuals; individuals suffering from fatigue and tiredness due to low vitamin B12 levels; as a daily supplement to minimise risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Click here for detailed cautions and interactions.
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 1mg
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring or preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.