Thompsons Ultra CoQ10 30 Capsules
- Convenient one-a-day high dose CoQ10
- Powerful antioxidant
- Cardiovascular system support
Indications for use
- Supports the health and function of the cardiovascular system.
- Helps to maintain healthy functioning of the heart muscle.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal/healthy blood pressure.
- May help to safeguard the body against cellular damage from free radicals.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy cell membrane structure and integrity.
- May assist in the temporary relief of fatigue.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Key role in assisting mitochondria in energy production. Therefore essential for all energy dependent processes.
- Potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
A daily supplement to support and maintain healthy heart function and help to maintain general health and wellbeing.
Cautions and interactions
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Supplements containing coenzyme Q10 may affect the way warfarin works in the body.
- Supplements containing coenzyme Q10 may affect blood glucose levels in the body and therefore individuals taking hypoglycaemic agents should consult their healthcare professional before use.
- Long term use of statins (HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors) may decrease levels of coenzyme Q10 in the body. Use of a coenzyme Q10 supplement may be beneficial.
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 150mg
Contains soya oil as an excipient
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.