Thompsons Vitamin A 10,000IU 150 Capsules
Indications for use
- Important supplement for the maintenance of healthy skin and eye function
- Vital for immune system function
- Supports healthy eye function and vision, especially night vision.
- Promotes healthy skin and wound healing.
- Maintains a healthy immune system.
- May assist in the improvement of general health and wellbeing
Directions for use
- Essential for normal functioning of the retina, in particular visual adaptation to darkness.
- Maintains integrity of epithelial cells of mucous membranes and skin.
- Supports immune function.
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals prone to colds and infections; those with reduced or impaired vision; those prone to skin disorders or impaired wound healing capacity; as a daily supplement for those at risk of vitamin A deficiency.
Cautions and interactions
Ingredients Per Capsule
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Concomitant use of vitamin A supplements and isotretinoin may lead to an increased risk of toxicity. Use of lipid lowering drugs (eg cholestyramine, colestipol) may reduce levels of vitamin A in the body. Supplements containing vitamin A may be beneficial.
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) 10,000 IU
Equivalent retinol 3mg
Contains soya oil as an excipient
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring or flavouring.