Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne 25g tube
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial that kills Propionibacterium acnes
- Deeply penetrating to dissolve blackheads and whiteheads
- Concentrated formula to unblock sebaceous ducts
- Benzoyl Peroxide free for fewer side effects
- Clear gel for invisible essential care
For external use only.
Cleanse face with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash For Acne.
Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne to acne and pimples morning and night. It is the most potent acne product in the Thursday Plantation range with a concentration of 20% Melaleuca alternifolia oil (Tea Tree Oil) so is especially useful for problem skin.
If skin dryness occurs, apply a small amount of Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel.
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding: in accordance with general medical practice, do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical advice
- Internally: this gel has been designed for external skin application
- Eye contact: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Do not use:
- With other acne treatments due to possible unknown interactions