Udo’s Choice Beyond Greens 255g
Contains a blend of over 45 of the finest green foods, essential fatty acids, fibre, whole food concentrates, phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes
Can be used as a quick, nutritious breakfast or as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up instead of coffee or sweets. It is also ideal for athletes and people with busy active lives
Udo’s Choice Beyond Greens
- 50 super foods, food concentrates, and plant extracts
- A rich blend of greens from 9 different sources: organic alfalfa, barley, rye, and oat grass powders; spirulina; chlorella; broccoli; parsley; and kale; N-3 and n-6 essential fats from organic flax, sunflower, and sesame seeds, as well as pumpkin seed, and rice and oat germ
- Protein from seeds and greens
- Both kinds of fibre; especially rich in water-soluble mucilage
- Phytonutrients and antioxidants from many herbs to support the functions of inner organs: immune system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, liver, kidneys, and pancreas
- Concentrates of the best vegetables: carrot, tomato, beet, kale, and others
- Low carbohydrates and therefore good for weight loss and glucose stability
- A completely vegetarian meal
- A food free of dairy, wheat, yeast, and other common allergens
Take one tablespoon (8 g) mixed well with water or juice, up to three times daily
Beyond Greens is a wholefood foundation for better health. It is made from 50 organically grown whole foods, whole food concentrates and herbal extracts. It contains no fillers, binders or other non-nutrient ingredients.
Beyond Greens gives you what your body needs, mucilage, soluble and insoluble fibre, phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins, enzymes and probiotics in a healthy, convenient and easy to use fast-food delivery system.
Almost every health problem will benefit from the use of green foods. Greens are a great tonic for our digestive system, making us more alkaline and protecting us from being too acidic. They are also a rich source of vitamins and minerals such as magnesium.
Greens contain a large array of phytonutrients and antioxidants and are our most important foods because they provide us with all of the essential components of health. They are our foods, as well as our medicines